Tax Resources for Aviation Professionals
Sources for Professional Aviation Tax Services and Advice
- Airline Crew Taxes Specialized tax preparation for airline and airport personnel.
- Andrew Baker (Taxation Consultant) - baktax Personal UK taxation advice and tax return completion/tax refund claim service provided to non-UK resident individuals, specialising in UK and Foreign aircrew - pilots and cabin crew - working for UK and foreign based airlines who live abroad/overseas, outside the UK.
- Associated Sales Tax Consultants Aircraft tax experts help you legally avoid sales taxes and use taxes. Their use tax exemption experts provide legal aircraft, vessel and vehicle tax exemptions from the Board of Equalization.
- AviatorTax.com Tax preparation and accounting services for the aviation professional.
- Bill White's Tax Service Flight attendant tax return preparation. Per diem calculations, deductible supplies and expenses.
- Confidentially Yours Accounting Service Inc. Flight personnel and all other vocations.
- EZCrewTax A full-service tax preparation website that airline pilots, corporate pilots, fractional pilots, flight attendants, and other flight crewmembers use for their flight crewmember tax returns.
- EZPERDIEM.com An automatic online per diem calculator for pilots and flight attendants everywhere. Simply type in your layovers and the per diem calculations are generated instantly. TurboTax, TaxCut, and accountant friendly.
- F.C. Tax & Accounting, Inc. Specialize in preparing taxes for flight crews.
- Flightax, Inc. Income tax returns for flight attendants.
- Gregory M. Thorn, CFP® Providing tax preparation and financial planning in a number of U.S. states for airline pilots and flight attendants. Evening and weekend appointments available.
- Muret CPA Tax returns prepared for pilots and flight attendants, as well as a tax guide that will show you how to save money.
- Pro-Diem, Inc. A pilot and flight attendant per diem calculation service. When your allowable meal and incidental expenses are greater than the per diem you were paid, this service will help you save money on your taxes by claiming the correct expense amount. Also, other resources for crew members including a free expense tracker.
- Wolcott & Associates For aircraft buyers, sellers, operators and owners, as well as airline flight crews and air charter operators.